21 March 2012

Liebster Blog Award


Tonight, I would just like to say a huge 'Thank you' to  All4meggymoo for nominating Rubie Magpie with a 'Liebster Blog' award:



As you may at this point, have begun to realise I am still relatively new to this marvellous, magical world of blogging and I am still finding my way around so never expected to receive a blogger award but I just hope that through my ramblings I can find some more people to have some idle chit chat with who are as into creating handmade things, vintage finds, and design as I am. 

As I have blog hopped (the 'husb' would say "got side tracked more like!") I have found some very incredibly talented crafters, designers, makers and bakers who I have been following over the passed weeks and been engrossed in their adventures.

So for a bit of background...

The Liebster Blog Award

The origins of the Liebster blog are somewhat unclear, however the general consensus is the German award meaning nearest and dearest is awarded to up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers in order to showcase these blogs.

The rules are:

  Say 'Thank You' to the blogger that gave you the award by linking back to their blog.

  Copy and paste the 'Liebster Blog' award onto your blog.

♥ Choose 5 blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster Blog Award.

  List the 5 blogs you nominate and link back to their blogs.

So without further a do, I would like to give my first "Liebster Blog" Award to the following blogs and the lovely ladies behind them for providing us with very interesting reading and inspiring me with their adventures. 



3: Hinterland Mama at Hinterland Mama


5: Bonnie at Pretty Dubs

So go grab yourself a cupa, sit back and enjoy a good read. I hope you like them too.


xx


2 comments:

  1. Thanks soo much for awarding me this.I REALLY APPRECIATE IT ,soo sorry for not getting back to you sooner I will do a post about it this week many thanks again
    XX Manda XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, No worries and your very welcome, you have a very lovely and interesting blog. I really enjoy reading it. xx

    ReplyDelete

Just wanted to say a 'BIG' thank you for taking the time out to leave your comments. Forgive me for not responding straight away but rest assure I WILL asap as I really appreciate your thoughts. Much love and thanks in advance Rubie Magpie xx