31 March 2012

Free Spirit Adventures

Free Spirit, the name of this absolutely stunning screen print, which certainly lifted my spirits when I first saw it. It is now hanging in my home and makes me smile every time I see it, as there is a very special story behind it. 

Designed and printed by Lisa Stubbs over at 'Lil Sonny Sky, this very special piece of  happy delight has been produced to help raise funds for a extremely worth while cause.

Pop over to 'Lil Sonny Sky here and here to read the full story.



Good Luck on your adventures Lisa

xx

2 comments:

Just wanted to say a 'BIG' thank you for taking the time out to leave your comments. Forgive me for not responding straight away but rest assure I WILL asap as I really appreciate your thoughts. Much love and thanks in advance Rubie Magpie xx